Our GitLab instance is back and better than ever, now upgraded to GitLab 12. We’ve also made great strides towards 1.0-BETA3 Update 1, including many updates and important security fixes.
Top 5 referring sites to the Web site:
- 99: DistroWatch
- 75: Google
- 52: Reddit
- 36: DuckDuckGo
- 16: Repology
Top 5 pages accessed (and homepage):
- 1297: /
- 381: /about.html
- 106: /announcements/
- 81: /about-qa.html
- 56: /team.html
- 37: /contribute.html
The issue we reported regarding upgrading Adélie Linux computers has been fixed. This fix has been applied to our APK Tools package. In our testing, this has solved all known upgrading issues. We thank Timo Teräs for his expedient patch!
A. Wilcox (awilfox@):
- Updated many packages to their latest versions, including the ALSA sound system, CMake, GDB, and KDE Applications.
- Fixed security issues in D-Bus, the faad2 codec, and the VLC Media Player.
- Fixed issues in the packaging of the SANE scanner library.
- Overhauled VLC Media Player packaging for better access to plugins.
- Added the highly-requested
- Added the
opal-utilspackage for 64-bit PowerPC computers.
- Added the Python 3
Kiyoshi Aman (aerdan@):
- Fixed an issue in the packaging of the
procpssuite of tools.
- Updated many packages to their latest versions, including
file, ImageMagick, libpng, various MATE applications, the Matroska codec, QPDF, VIM, XTerm, and various XFCE 4 utilities.
Luis Ressel (aranea@):
- Updated many packages to their latest versions, including isync, notmuch, WireGuard, and wireless-regdb.
Max Rees (sroracle@):
- Added support for GnuTLS to xmlsec.
- Fixed security issues in Bubblewrap and PHP.
- Fixed shutdown from desktop when using ConsoleKit2 and s6-linux-init.
- Fixed UEFI support on x86_64 computers in GRUB, and updated the efivar package.
A new contributor, Alyx Wolcott, has added the Apache Ant build system for Java.