Top 5 referring sites to the Web site:
- 65: DistroWatch
- 65: Google
- 39: Reddit
- 27: without-systemd.org
- 20: Repology
Top 5 pages accessed (and homepage):
- 1130: /
- 296: /about.html
- 128: /announcements/
- 64: /about-qa.html
- 41: /team.html
- 38: /contribute.html
A. Wilcox (awilfox@):
- Added the
fbsetpackage, allowing control of framebuffers.
- Fixed an issue where the
scpcommand may not work properly when transferring files to systems with only the server components of OpenSSH installed.
- Added X11 support for the following graphics cards and accelerators:
- AMDGPU (Bleeding-edge AMD Radeon)
- SiS, both PCI/AGP and USB
- Sun Leo and Creator
- VirtualBox Virtual Graphics Adaptor
- VESA Generic
- VMware VMSVGA
- Fixed an issue with Netsurf that may cause a crash loading pages from sites using the experimental HTTP/2 protocol.
- Added packaging for 6 Python modules.
- Fixed an issue with libwacom which may cause some drawing tablets to be incorrectly recognised.
- Fixed an issue with libinput that caused some touchpads and mice to misbehave.
- Updated many packages to their latest versions, including cURL, file system utilities, graphics and media libraries, the musl C library, ncurses, 11 Python modules, spell checking libraries, and the experimental Wayland base library.
- Fixed multiple issues in xdg-utils, improving security and reliability on all desktop systems.
Kiyoshi Aman (aerdan@):
- Updated many packages to their latest versions, including MATE and XFCE applications, the VIM text editor, and ImageMagick.
- Added a package for the MPlayer media player.
Luis Ressel (aranea@):
- Fixed issues with the configuration of easy-kernel on 64-bit ARM computers.
- Updated nsd to its latest version.