Top 5 referring sites to the Web site:
- 65: DistroWatch
- 49: without-systemd.org
- 45: Google
- 31: DuckDuckGo
- 24: Repology
Top 5 pages accessed (and homepage):
- 1090: /
- 317: /about.html
- 140: /announcements/
- 64: /about-qa.html
- 48: /team.html
- 29: /contribute.html
A. Wilcox (awilfox@) added a mention of the
search applet to the output of
apk --help, an omission noted by fungalnet on Reddit. They also fixed an issue with virtual package versions that caused APK Tools to use a string past its stack lifetime.
Max Rees (sroracle@) changed virtual package versions to always use UTC time, so that local timezone changes and daylight savings time would not cause issues with virtual package updates.
A. Wilcox (awilfox@):
- Updated APK Tools to its current version, 2.10.4, and merged in the patches from the Adélie Linux team as described above.
- Updated 12 Perl modules, the Argon2 password library, and bash-completion to their current versions.
- Changed easy-kernel configuration to allow for better network performance on wireless and cellular links.
- Fixed an issue in the ICU Unicode library that caused issues with formatting dates on 32-bit x86 computers.
Gavin Howard (gdh):
- Updated bc to its final version.
Luis Ressel (aranea@):
- Updated many packages to their current versions, including i3status, nftables, and s6-linux-init.
- Fixed a packaging issue in coreutils.
- Overhauled easy-kernel configuration for better performance and usability.
Max Rees (sroracle@):
- Fixed a security issue in Redis.
- Added a package for a new variant of Bubblewrap.
Molly Miller (sysvinit@):
- Updated cbindgen to its current version.